- The Eleventh Sunday After Trinity
- The Feast of St. Bartholomew
- The Dormition and Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- The Eighth Sunday After Trinity
- The Seventh Sunday After Trinity
- The Sixth Sunday After Trinity
- The Fifth Sunday After Trinity
- The Fourth Sunday After Trinity
- Patronal Feast of St. Thomas the Apostle
- Corpus Christi
WELCOME … to St. Thomas the Apostle Hollywood online…
St. Thomas is an Episcopal Church and as such, we are part of the worldwide Anglican Communion. We are Anglo-Catholic by tradition, meaning we have a great respect for both the rich liturgical heritage of the church, and for living the message of social justice proclaimed by Jesus Christ.
Whether you are young or old, gay or straight, single, married or in a relationship, female or male, poor or wealthy, you are welcome at St. Thomas – just as you are…a child of God and an inheritor of God’s grace.
I cordially invite you to consider making St. Thomas your home. If I can be of any service to you, please call or email to schedule an appointment.
May God richly bless you and those whom you love, and may St. Thomas the Apostle our Patron, and Mary Our Blessed Lady, pray for you.
Ian Elliott Davies
Please consult the Calendar for a complete listing of services and activities at the Parish.
Full Easter Day Mass
March Evensong & Benediction Service
St. Thomas Capital Campaign
Presented by Robert Patrick
and featuring Fr. Ian Elliott Davies and Michael Ensign
Click Here for a Capital Campaign pledge card.
Once you’ve filled in the form, mail it to the Parish Office:St. Thomas the Apostle 7501 Hollywood Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90046
Donate to the Capital Campaign by clicking below
The Mission of Saint Thomas the Apostle
Called by God to be a holy place where love is found, where all are named and where hearts are freed to change the world.
- We welcome all people.
- We educate, inspire and empower everyone to be Christ in service to the world.
- We celebrate authentic liturgies in the great tradition of the one, holy, catholic and apostolic Church.
A Brief Introduction to the Parish
A Sampling of our Liturgies